Monday, April 26, 2010

No Comments

I doubt if anyone even reads this blog anymore but in case you do, you might be wondering what happened to all the comments.

When I started this blog, Blogger's commenting system was really horrible and therefore like many other bloggers at that time I too installed Haloscan. Bad idea.

Now, Haloscan is no more, Blogger is okay-ish in the way it handles comments, and well I've switched back primarily because I had no other option. Which means, the old comments that people left using Haloscan are no more. I do have them all backed up on an XML file and once Blogger somehow allows me to import them I shall do so. However, for now as things stand, we've lost hundreds of comments.

Not that anyone cares. Sigh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

its a sad day for us , we have lost hundreds of comments . May they rest in peace

adi said...

thanks for finally giving up the domain mainsamayhoon.com

Debasish said...

@Adi Well I don't mind some gratitude coming my way but I never had the domain - www.mainsamayhoon.com.

My blog has always been on blogspot and considering how I update it so infrequently I don't think I need to move to my own domain either.

However, kudos on picking a name that atleast I clearly approve of :)